How do I clear my Temporary Internet Files and Cookies on Mozilla Firefox?
- Open a Mozilla Firefox page
- Click the Library button (3 straight lines and 1 wonky line) in the top right-hand corner
- Click ‘History’ and then ‘Clear Recent History’
- Where it says ‘Time Range to Clear’ be sure to click the drop down and select ‘Everything’
- Underneath where it says ‘History’, ensure ‘Browsing & Download History’, ‘Cookies’ and ‘Cache’
- Click the ‘Clear Now’ button. The window will close and the items you’ve selected will be cleared
- Restart the browser for the changes to take effect