Who are MEGAWAYS Casino operated by?
MEGAWAYS Casino is operated by Gamesys Operations Limited, part of the Gamesys Group, and is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission and the Government of Gibraltar and Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
The Gamesys Group is one of the leading UK online gaming businesses and operators behind Jackpotjoy.com, MEGAWAYSCasino.com (formerly known as Starspins.com), MONOPOLYCasino.com, VirginGames.com, DoubleBubbleBingo.com and RainbowRichesCasino.com.
Gamesys Group plc is the largest bingo-led online gaming operator in the world. We offer online entertainment that thrills, engages and excites our customers. We are proud to bring you the best gaming experience in a safe, fair and trusted environment.
We focus on looking after our customers too. We provide safe, quality services, with security and responsible gaming always our top priority. MEGAWAYS Casino has achieved exemplary standards in player protection and social responsibility.
Further details about our operations, services, security, responsible and fair gaming provisions are set out below:
• It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on MEGAWAYS Casino.
• MEGAWAYS Casino takes its age verification responsibilities very seriously.
• Our Age Verification Policy can be found here or by going to https://www.megawayscasino.com/terms in section 4.2.
• We guarantee a verifiably fair gaming environment for all of our members.
• All games are extensively tested and reviewed by us prior to release.
• We regularly obtain specialist independent audits of our Random Number Generator and the average payout percentages of our games to ensure fair play and honest payouts.
• The output of all games is reviewed on a daily basis to ensure it performs within the expected bounds of appropriate gaming performance.
• Each game has game rules which can be accessed prior to playing the game and, where appropriate, payout tables are displayed within the relevant game console.
Data Protection and Security
• The safety and security of your personal information is of paramount importance to us.
• We are bound by applicable data protection laws in relation to the handling and collection of your personal information.
• We have security systems in place which protect your financial and personal data. Some examples are set out below:
• Payment information is transmitted between our secure servers and the secure servers of leading e-commerce payment companies who, in turn, have secure encrypted links between themselves and leading banks.
• You only need to enter your debit card details once. The details are then stored in our secure servers using a proprietary encryption algorithm. After that, your debit card details will only be used when you make a deposit to or withdrawal from your member account.
• We require your 3 digit Card Security Code (also known as CV2 number, usually found on the back of your card) during all card transactions, so that your card issuing bank can confirm the integrity of your deposit. We do not store the Card Security Code in our systems.
• We execute transactions in secure mode using Thawte certification, so any personal information and financial details you submit are encrypted during transmission. Information submitted by you is encrypted using safe security layering (SSL) encryption, the exact level of encryption supported is determined by the level supported by your Internet browser.
• Our employees and the employees of our service providers do not have access to your full debit or credit card details.
Protection of Your Account Funds
• We are responsible for the protection and management of your account balance. We safeguard all Member account balances (including, but not limited to, winnings) in a separate bank account (a client account) that is independent of all of our corporate and operating accounts.
• Consequently, in the event of our insolvency, while protection of your funds is not absolutely guaranteed, you would be entitled to claim monies from this account.
• Such protection meets the medium rating standard in accordance with the ratings system set out by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain. For further information please visit http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx
MEGAWAYS Casino is committed to providing a responsible gaming service and to providing its members with self-help account control options and tools. Some examples of such control options and tools are set out below:
• Deposit Limits here
• Account Cool Off here
• Member account Self Exclusion here
• Self help industry information contacts and links on the website
Click here to learn more about on our responsible gaming approach.
• Our 24 x 7 Customer Support Team respond to all member queries within 5 working days.
• Members are able to contact us via telephone, email and live chat.
• Full access to all game wagering and financial transactions.
• Fast payouts - 95% of member withdrawals are processed within 12 hours. *Bank clearing times may vary.
• Clearly published Account Complaint Procedures